Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crystal File 77: BB Couture Swatches

If BB Couture is a brand you've yet to check out, my fellow fanatics, trust me when i say, "Do it!" BB Couture features some amazingly unique shades and an easy to apply formula. You can find their polishes for sale at overallbeauty.com. This brand is constantly coming up with new, interesting colors, so they're definitely worth watching!

First up is Balboa Beach Bunny, a warm purple shimmer base with blue and red glitter, plus very sparse holographic bar glitter.

Balboa Beach Bunny 2

Balboa Beach Bunny


Next up Zuma Wave Rider, a totally bodacious sky blue creme (there is very secret lavender shimmer in the bottle, but it's creme on the nail).

BB Couture Zuma Wave Rider


And these two lovelies have the smoothest, sparkliest, foil finishes I've ever seen! Karribean Kiersti (blue), and Love Drunk (pink)

BB Couture Karribean Kiersti 2

BB Couture Karribean Kiersti

BB Couture Love Drunk

BB Couture Love Drunk 2


And the amazingly beautiful Fairy Blood. A gorgeous berry-red jelly base with the tiniest red micro-glitter. Absolutely stunning! (shown with two coats of top coat, since it's a true glitter it can be a bit bumpy)

BB Couture Fairy's Blood

BB Couture Fairy's Blood Close-up


I hope you've enjoyed these great polishes as much as I've enjoyed sharing them! Stay tuned for more new pretties to come!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these! I'm saving up to do a major haul From BB couture. And I'm waiting for them to get Poision Ivy back in stock!

Lucy said...

Love BB polish. I've had 2 big hauls within days of each other at overallbeauty.com. They are a fantastic company. Wonderful customer service (Kim) who get back to you almost immediately. I still have more polishes on my "wants" list. Their Green Goblin, Poison Ivy and Fairy Blood are my favorites.

Polish Earthgirl said...

I love the blue color!! I can always count on your blog for super amazing swatches!!!

Nixxy said...

Amen! Loving BB at the moment - especially that they're doing different colours and glitters to the other companies

Inna said...

Fairy Blood!! /swoon/

Amanda said...

BB Couture is becoming my new favorite brand! I love their colors!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap some of those are beautiful. Me wants!

Helen said...

I keep seeing Balboa Beach Bunny and loving it. I've not been able to find anywhere in the UK that stocks BB Couture.

I'll just have to make do with admiring your lovely pictures!

mewmewmew said...

Love BB polish. I've had 2 big hauls within days of each other at overallbeauty.com. They are a fantastic company. Wonderful customer service (Kim) who get back to you almost immediately. I still have more polishes on my "wants" list. Their Green Goblin, Poison Ivy and Fairy Blood are my favorites.


Uebersetzungsbuero
Passages Malibu Book

007 said...

These fighters could not match the range of the Northrop B-35 or Convair B-36, the next generation of bombers developed by the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF).
muscle painaudio recording

Nguyen Hieu said...

Igre igricejual chip pokerI sometimes do that myself.? Most of my landscapes are done just from memory. Thanks for sharing this video :)
hola! me encantan tus trabajos, son muy finos y bonitos. Y me gusta especialmente el cuadro grande de Beatrix Potter. Mi amiga va a tener un bebé y me encantaría hacerlo para regalarselo. Podrías mandarme el esquema? mi mail es lerk73@hotmail.com.