Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crystal File 050: Zoya Flourish Has Landed!

This is such an amazing collection! The shimmer in these colors is absolutely out of control GORGEOUS! Application on all of the colors was wonderfully smooth, but Zara is a bit sheer, so it may take more than two coats for complete opacity. I'm saving my absolute favorite (Kalista) for last, so i'll start with the one i like the least on me.


Shivon:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cyma: My close-up of this one was out of focus, so just a full nail shot here.

Photobucket


Zara:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mieko: Beautiful, but i see myself wearing this more in the spring and summer :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Richelle: Super gorgeous, i only wish gold looked good on me!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Kalista: Yeah, the pics speak for themselves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comparison between Kalista and China Glaze Side Saddle

Photobucket

Side Saddle has a much more plum/purple base, whereas Kalista is a more red based brown.


That's it for now, i'm all photo'd out! I hope you all enjoyed :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hill, your pics are absolutely beautiful! I've already ordered other colors than Cyma and Shivon and now I think I might need Cyma after all :D Kalista is sure to be a winter favourite and I'm hoping I could pull off Richelle, it would be perfect for the upcoming Xmas parties!

Anonymous said...

HMMM... My Shivon looks more russet than your pics...

Rachel said...

Your pics are amazing!! Thanks for sharing these beauties :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. What is the top coat you used on the last polish?

Hillary said...

Thank you everyone for your comments! And i used Poshe fast drying top coat for all these pics :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the info on the top coat!!

Anonymous said...

So incredibly pretty -- I got Shivon, Zara, Kallista, and Richelle (I'm really not a red or pink gal...) and they are amazing in person! Thanks for the gorgeous close-ups!

007 said...

He thought of them as two moons on Saturn's sides corporate website designarticle writing service

007 said...

They held that Tung's Special Forces had disguised themselves in ARVN uniforms before attacking the pagodas
Powerboat RYASterling silver charms

007 said...

The journeys revealed some disunity among the men, particularly between Johansen and Amundsen. During the second depot journey, Johansen openly complained about the unsatisfactory nature of the equipment; Amundsen believed that his authority was challenged
pine needle oilhome safe

key said...

The colors are interpreted as follows: saffron for courage, white for truth and peace, green for faith and prosperity. "Charkha" symbolized the revival of the economy of India and the industriousness of the people. Димитър Веселинов Калинов