Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crystal File 044: OPI Brand New Skates

OPI Brand New Skates (my second installment in the Toyland collection) has to be the most beautiful metallic i've ever tried! A gorgeous dark silver metallic infused with tons of gold, silver, and multi-colored micro glitter. I absolutely love it! It is a bit on the sheer side, but with the use of Seche Vite Ridge Filling Base Coat under two coats of polish, my nail line wasn't really visible. And unlike some polishes that just go plat in low/indoor lighting conditions, this one keeps right on sparkling!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you decide to skip most of the OPI holiday collection, please take my advice and buy just this one! You won't regret it! This is without a doubt, the most wearable metallic i have ever tried!

2 comments:

Grace said...

It's sooo pretty! I have "Sheer" Your Toys and You're a Doll from the holiday collection. I really like those two and the only other one I wanted was Brand New Skates but it was sold out online. Hopefully I can find it in a store when I go home in a few weeks. There are no places to buy OPI or Essie here in Boston unless you have a car to get to Trade Secret which is kinda far :(

Beautiful color and detailed pictures! Thanks!!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

I completely agree with you!

My biggest disappointment was "Sheer Your Toys" That red glitter... ew