Friday, September 5, 2008

Crystal File 029: NOTD OPI Ink, an Oldie-but-Goodie

Don't know how i resisted this one for so long! Finally nabbed it at Ulta yesterday, and i'm so glad i finally committed. OPI Ink is so gorgeous, i'd have to say its my #1 blurple! I love that it has a descernible blue glow even in low lighting conditions. Now, onto the pics!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



All photos were taken indoors, by the window, in strong, early morning sunlight. The variation in appearance of the polish depends on the angle, and that's the beauty of this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I must have this one.

-Melanie

Anonymous said...

OPI Ink is so beautiful, it was my 1st (of many) blue polish - I just love that it has also pink shimmer/micro glitter! Great pics as always :) (I'm a loyal reader but for some reason lazy on commenting)

fauxfun said...

I love this color! Only thing is, I have yet to try it on my tips. I've been secretly "saving" it because it's just so pretty in the bottle; I'm afraid it will disappoint. So thank you, Hillary... I think I'm going to break the seal and wear the pretty little thing this weekend! :)