Monday, September 15, 2008

Crystal File 033: NOTD Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad

Amazing! Fabulous! Look at how the shimmer just GLOWS! Like my other Sephora by OPI polishes, this one applied like a dream. Smooth as silk, richly pigmented, fantastic old-opi-style brush, what more could a gal ask for? I'm With Brad is similar to polishes like Midnight in Moscow and China Glaze X, but with one key difference, the shimmer is much more visible. I adore it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Special thanks to my girl Deb on MUA, she tracked this one down for me since the Sephoras near my home were all out of stock.

Hope you enjoyed! See you soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely, the color is so rich..i coud drink it!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you like it Hills!