Monday, September 8, 2008

Crystal File 030: Another Oldie-but-Goodie, OPI Light My Sapphire

Since i recently fell in love with Ink, (from the Night Brights collection, the same collection with which Light My Sapphire was released) I decided i needed to dig through my stash and try Light My Sapphire again. I remembered really liking this one the first couple of times i used it, but i had forgotten how MUCH i liked it! This one is also perfectly on trend for the coming season. Light My Sapphire definitely comes across more steel than blue on me, but i suspect it may be more blue on a gal with a different (perhaps cooler) skin tone.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hopefully I'll be able to share some pics of the new Essie/Ulta fall exclusive Groovy Grape with you very soon! It'll be my next mani, and i can't wait, it is TDF!

1 comment:

merrynamy said...

i had totally forgotten that i owned this, but ive dug it out and now im rocking a Light My Sapphire mani :D

pleeeaase post more $OPI swatches, im dying to see what they look like on your lovely nails :)