Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crystal File 031: NOTD OPI Russian Navy and Zoya Promo Heads Up!

First things first! Zoya has an awesome promo right now. If you visit www.thepolishpoll.com and cast your vote for the presidential candidate of your choice, you get a code for three free Zoya polishes (FULL SIZE!!) of your choice with any $20 purchase. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your Zoya collection, or to try them for the first time.

Now, a few quick NOTD pics for you. Another Oldie-but-Goodie, OPI Russian Navy, which i owned, gave away, and then recently repurchased. At the time i wasn't nearly as expansive as far as my polish color choices. Obviously I've broadened my horizons considerably since then :)


Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting


Hope you enjoyed the pics, and also take advantage of the awesome Zoya promo! Have a great day!

2 comments:

fauxfun said...

Thank you for the tip on the Zoya promo! I just got my latest order yesterday, but I feel a hankering to take advantage of those three "free" polishes! ;)

Grace said...

I happen to be wearing Russian Navy right now too! What a great polish color!