Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crystal File 007: NOTD Zoya Kiki = LOVE!

What an awesome summer pink! Its super bright, super sparkly, opaque in two coats, and even a touch neon......What more could a gal ask for? Because it has a ton of silvery/white shimmer that also flashes lavender, it was difficult to capture the base tone in photos, it seemed to photograph lighter than it actually is. I also failed to capture the semi-neon glow Kiki has, but i tried really hard :) So here are my pics, i hope they brighten your day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm enjoying my brief return to bright summer colors before i dive back into fall. Soon I'll have many China Glaze Rodeo Diva polishes to post pics of for you all. Maybe some more Misa fall colors as well!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OK. Will you please stop giving me lemmings?? It looks fabulous on you, and i suspect it will soon be mine too ;^)

Anonymous said...

That's such a pretty color, so glowy! I can see why you love it so much!

Anonymous said...

That is one sexy beast! Love it!

Hillary said...

Thank you all for your comments, sorry for the lemming Michelle :) (not really sorry, but.....)