Saturday, August 2, 2008

Crystal File 004: NOTD FingerPaints Bada Bing, Bada Blue

Fingerpaints Bada Bing, Bada Blue.......GORGEOUS!

I love, love, love this color! It is part of a new FingerPaints collection that has started showing up in Sally stores over the past couple of weeks. Rest assured if your Sally Beauty doesn't have it yet, they likely will soon. Bada Bing, Bada Blue is a deep, steely-blue metallic (which means it fits perfectly with many of the upcoming fall trends). I have to say, it is most definitely one of the best blues i have ever tried. Application was silky smooth (as it usually is with FingerPaints), and as always i love the brush. But enough babble, you want pics!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I'm hoping to post pics of several of the other colors from this collection as well, particularly Flipped Out Flame which is a fabulous coppery-red metallic. The collection also includes a great bright purple (Divinely Deranged), a beautiful shimmery plum (Plum Crazy), a bright metallic gold, and a shimmery chocolate.

As an added bonus you can print a Buy 2, Get 1 Free coupon now at http://www.sallybeauty.com/. Good through August 30, 2008. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Liz said...

Oh gosh - that's gorgeous. I've been looking for a gunmetal grey for ages - too bad I've not found anywhere on this side of the Atlantic that sells FingerPaints! (Luckily, I have to go to the US for work next month. Must clear some space in the suitcase...)

Hillary said...

Liz,

So glad you like it, and so sad you can't get fingerpaints! I think they're a great brand, and don't get nearly enough mention :) Good luck finding some lovely FPs when you visit the US :)

Sminkan said...

Wow! Wonderful color! Love that greyish blue!

Hillary said...

Sminkan,

I think this is on my list of must-haves for fall, its just so darned perfect!

Anonymous said...

You are rockin' that color!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog, love the shape of your nail, it's how I wear mine :D

Hillary said...

Thanks Tink!!

Hillary said...

Thank you Lydia :) I hope you enjoy my next set of pics!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that blue on you Hill!!! Very chic on your nail shape!

Hillary said...

Thanks so much Ponchy! So glad you stopped by to see the blog :)

Spashop said...

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy 3 hair clipper length and 4 hair clipper length. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.