Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crystal File 025: My Top Choices for Fall 2008

So, if i were to do it all over again, and only wanted to purchase a limited number of polishes to save myself some cash, which polishes from all the fall collections would i choose? Here's a review of my top ten favorite so far!


OPI Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not

Photobucket




China Glaze Cowgirl Up





China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

Photobucket



Zoya Sloane

Photobucket



Misa Fatal Affair

Photobucket



Zoya Jacy

Photobucket



Sephora by OPI Run With It!

Photobucket



China Glaze Branding Iron

Photobucket




China Glaze Side Saddle

Photobucket



Sephora for OPI Never Enough Shoes

Photobucket



Well, those are the top ten, but let me add that there were many runners-up that i likely wouldn't have been able to pass up. Zoya Rihana, Misa Forbidden Lust, and China Glaze Wagon Trail just to name a few. The new releases for fall have been some of the most fabulous ever, and i am sincerely looking forward to everything else fall has to offer!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice picks! I agree w/ you about the quality of the fall collections this year... it's pretty impressive when i think that OPI is the one i like the least! I think my top 10 right now includes Lasso My Heart, Wagon Trail, Side-Saddle, Rodeo Fanatic, Parlez-vous OPI, Orly Golden Maharaja... I haven't gotten my Misas yet tho! :D

Dami said...

hill do you know if Zoya Jacy is similar to Zoya Bianca? or is Jacy more pink? those purples look amazing on you & i have been on such a purple kick. i need to get the new Misas!

Hillary said...

Psychoswim,I agree,LMLMN was the only real standout in the OPI crowd for me. I adore the ChG fall
colletion tho, so many winners! I need to try a couple of the Orlys, hopefully i'll be placing another order soon :)

Hillary said...

Tink, I don't have Bianca or i'd do a comp for you. Judging from the pic i found on nailgal, Bianca is "dustier", and Jacy has more pink to it. Jacy also has subtle shimmer which i captured in close-ups, but not in the pic i used here. HTH!