Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crystal File 008: NOTD Zoya Evangeline

Of all the Zoyas i own, this is definitely my favorite. A deep berry, bordering on red in some lighting conditions, with tons of gold and berry toned micro-glitter. This polish is truly spectacular, and also a very versatile tone, i see it working well in almost any season. I'm really enjoying my expanded Zoya collection, and i have to say after seeing swatches of the new Pulse collection at www.scrangie.com, i am most certainly considering another Zoya purchase!

But now on to what you really came here for, many pics of Zoya Evangeline indoors, early morning sunlight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to come home with a few OPI France colors to share with you all this evening, and i shall also have many new Rodeo Diva colors to share with you very soon! Stay tuned my lovelies :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing your pics and reading your post on Evangeline has reminded me how much I love this color and how truly unique it is! IMHO, it's one of Zoya's best. I'm lemming the whole Pulse collection myself after seeing Scrangie's swatches...

Anonymous said...

Oh It looks so good! It goes your with your skintone!

Hillary said...

Thank you both :)