Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crystal File 018: NOTD Zoya Jacy

Another stunning color from the Zoya Pulse Fall 2008 collection. I really, really love this color! It is right up my alley :) It has such a lovely, subtle shimmer. Please excuse the messy manicure, i was rushed last night and it shows. Keep in mind, that was my fault, not the polish! Also i just shortened my nails, and went a wee-bit shorter than i intended, but they'll grow back soon enough.

Now, on to the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you're searching for a great Fall collection to pick up, Pulse is definitely worth looking into. The shades are so gorgeous, and i absolutely love the Zoya formula and brush. Any Zoya polishes featured here can be found at www.zoya.com.

4 comments:

Sminkan said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see someone else out there with short nails! I keep my nails short because I type a LOT at work and I can't stand the feel of them hitting the keys without the strength of my finger there. Your nails look wonderful!

You mentioned you love the formula -- I tried a couple of Zoyas before (Ki and Suvi) and had some trouble with them. Do these new ones apply evenly without too much work?

What camera do you use? I've discovered my ancient digital camera just doesn't get clear enough close-ups. I should invest in a new one...

Hillary said...

Thanks so much for the compliment, i really appreciate it :)

The Zoyas that i've tested from the two newest collections are all really nicely pigmented and applied very evenly. I haven't any trouble with these being too sheer or streaky.

As for the camera i use a Canon PowerShot A590 IS. I purchased it at Wal-Mart for a really reasonable price, and i find it very easy to use. I really think it takes awesome photos considering its just a point-and-shoot :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent -- thanks! I'm definitely getting these -- my worries about the formula were the only reason I'd been wavering :)

I'll have to go check out cameras, too :D