Friday, August 8, 2008

Crystal File 010: NOTD China Glaze Side Saddle

My first NOTD from the China Glaze Rodeo Diva collection, and i have to say it definitely did not disappoint! Stunning gold shimmer infused into the darkest plum base. On the nail it is vampy dark chocolate decadence. The formula was very nice, if just a tiny bit thick, but that can always be rectified with a few drops of thinner. As always the brush followed the curves of my nail perfectly, i adore the China Glaze brush!

And now, on to the pics!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I haven't actually swatched the other colors yet, but i can already tell that Cowgirl Up, Rodeo Fanatic, and Midnight Ride will all be winners for me :) Of course all the colors are gorgeous, and the amount of shimmer in this collection is insane (in a very good way)! I'll be sharing more pics with you as i try them out, and if there's one you'd like to see next, just post a comment and I'll try to get to it next. (I only bought Side Saddle and Lasso My Heart from the Hay Ride palette, but i have all of the Flannel Fixation colors)

5 comments:

fauxfun said...

When I first went to your blog today, I thought there wasn't a NOTD and I was a little sad. But as I scrolled, I found it!! You take *great* pics and show diff angles so I can drool and add (yet another) np to my wish list. Thanks for the daily read! :)

Sminkan said...

It looks stunning! I ordered it, and seven more from the collection, but I guess it will take a while to get here. Beautiful!!! I am so looking forward to trying it on!

Hillary said...

Fauxfan,

I'm so glad to here you enjoy my NOTDs, i really enjoy sharing them. My neighbors probably think i'm nuts always taking pics of my hands, but it is well worth it being able to share the beauty with my girls!

Hillary said...

Sminkan,

I know you're going to love all of them :) I purchased 8 as well, and wish i had gotten Wagon Trail in addition to the others! They're all stunning, and uber-sparkly!

MarshaX3 said...

I just did this color for my mani/pedi today! Its fab, the tiny gold flecks are soo pretty in the sunlight! I have the entire collection thanks to my sis-in-law:)