Monday, August 11, 2008

Crystal File 015: Product Spotlight, Zoya Remove +

OK, so how different can a polish remover really be? I know that's what you're thinking. I'll tell you right now, though, that as soon as i tried it i fell in love. The scent is infinitely better than that of any other polish remover I've tried. It actually smells FRESH and CLEAN! And even after removing a dozen swatches, the skin around my nails wasn't the least bit dried out.

Oh, but i have yet to mention the feature that, for me, is the best part of this product. The packaging is AWESOME! It has a flip-top cap which you open and depress to dispense product, without any need to lift and pour. Obviously this is much more convenient, but it also means a much smaller likelihood of spilling, which is a major benefit for klutzy me :)

I've also had the opportunity to test-drive the new Pulse and Vibe collections thanks to Zoya, and there are some truly fabulous colors in these collections (of course i look forward to sharing photos of them with you, but the weather is not my friend today). Jacy is a gorgeous deep berry-purple with very subtle shimmer, and incredibly flattering and ladylike fall shade. Sloane is an incredible dark eggplant with just enough shimmer to add a soft glow and subtle purple sheen. While many of you know I'm not one for creme finishes normally, Sam and Riley (darkest blood red and rich berry respectively) from the Vibe collection are so beautiful they can even turn lil'ole me into a fan of cremes!

So, if you have the inclination to place a Zoya order, you certainly have my input for what to choose. You must try Remove + and a few goodies from the new fall line-ups!

PS. Zoya nail lacquers and Remove + can be purchased online at www.artofbeauty.com, or search their website for a retailer near you.

No comments: